So, I got a lovely Polaroid Camera for Christmas and have been trying to figure out what to do with the photos. Now, I’ve seen all the crafts on Pinterest but I wanted to make it more than just a wall hanging. I live in a smaller space and wanted something that was….practical, I suppose, as you have read in Megan’s Home Management post organization is a key to managing your home. So I came up with this DIY Desk Organizer. Best part, I found all the materials at the dollar store! So,here’s how I did it.
- Thick Cotton Thread or Rope of your choice
- Tiny Buckets
- Wasbi Tape (Or any decorations of your choice for the buckets)
- Labels (Mine came with the buckets)
- Other decorations for the ropes (I’m using the Polaroid photos)
- Hole punch and string (or any other means of attaching your decorations)
- You can also use hot glue or tiny clothes pin
- A way to attach it to your wall. (I’m using thumbtacks but you can use hooks, nails, whatever works for you!)
So, I can’t wait to use this. You can use it for whatever you want. Not just as a Desk Organizer. You can use it in the kitchen for bag clips and such OR the Laundry room for spare change and other randoms that fall out of pockets on laundry day.
If you try this out in any way let us know! We would love to see photos!