You’ve seen our post on how to stamp. If you haven’t you should go check it out.
So, now that you know how to stamp, what can you do with it?
- First you can use it in letter that you write, as seen in our Thank you letter post.
- You can also make recipe cards as seen here.
- You can start your own adventure book with them as well, here are some photos of my adventure book and how I used stamps in it.
- You can make gift tags for your homemade gifts.
- You can personalize clothing, with fabric dye ink.
- Having a wonderful tea party with friends? You can make easy place cards with clear stamps
- Use clear stamps, non-toxic ink, and hairspray to make a temporary tattoo. This can be great for taking the kids out, an evening party, or trying out placement ideas, costumes, and more.
- I found this cute roller stamp in the clearance section
- It’s great for keeping by budget binder, planner, and overall desk in order.
- DIY Tea Towels!
With so many types of ink, stamps, and mediums the ideas can be endless!
How do you use stamps in your daily life?
Be sure to read our disclaimer!