Hey everyone! Megan here.
I am so excited for this weekend! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 premieres and this past Thursday was Star Wars day. So it was time for a space themed recipe! This Galaxy popcorn is the perfect balance between salty and is so pretty. Yay! Sprinkles! I hope you love this as much as I do!
White chocolate melts
Purple food coloring or gel icing color
- Pop your popcorn, if your popcorn is unsalted or without butter and you want to have the sweet and salty combination, I would add that here.
- Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave on the defrost setting or half power, stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted.
- Add the food color to the chocolate melts until desired color is reached.
- Drizzle immediately over popcorn.
- Add sprinkles of choice. I used a combination of purple, black, and green. I really wish I had gotten some star sprinkles.
You can change up the food coloring color and sprinkles to create any theme. Perfect for a movie night in!
Hope you enjoy!
Be sure to read our disclaimer: Here!