Hello everyone! Megan here!
Are you looking for a new meatless Monday recipe or a recipe without meat to help stretch the grocery budget a little further? These Southwest black bean and corn baked pies are so simple to make and they taste great!
Refrigerated pie dough or make your own
Black beans (Drained)
a can southwest style corn (Drained)
1. Roll out the pie dough and use a large round cookie cutter to cut out circles of pie dough.
2. Mix black beans and corn together.
3. Place a spoonful of the mixture on one half of the circle, leaving a little room at the edge.
4. Top the spoonful with shredded cheese.
5. Fold the other half of the circle on top and press edges with a fork to seal.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.
I love to mix sour cream and guacamole together to dip these in. They are also great served with a side of rice.
Thanks for reading!
Be sure to read our disclaimer: Here!