I love spring. I love the colors, the flowers, and the bright, sunny weather. I’m so excited to share these spring brownies. They are so simple and take very little time to make.
Brownie mix and all ingredients listed on the box
Peeps or other decorative candy
- Make brownies according to box directions or use your favorite recipe.
- Allow the brownies to cool and then frost. Make sure to get a thick layer of frosting on in order to hold decorations.
- Place Peep bunnies or other decorations into the frosting.
- Sprinkle green sprinkles around bunnies for grass.
- Place any other sprinkles or decorations you want on the brownies.
Hope you enjoy!
Be sure to read our disclaimer: Here